Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Favourite Book Task

Hi, I am blogging the favourite book task today. I have chosen to do the book called The Princess and the Foal. I had fun writing this and also came across some challenges. (Go down to the bottom to read it)


                                                    This is the favourite book writing.
My favourite book is The Princess and the Foal by Stacy Gregg. I have read this book twice. it was even better the second time.


I like all the characters but Princess Haya is my favourite. The book is about Haya and her life when she grew up. Haya live in a castle and stables filled with with Arabian horses. Princess Haya was a troublemaker and she got her little brother in lots of trouble sometime. Like when she got her brother stuck in the food delivery box.


This story is very funny and also a sad story. This book is very intriguing. I recommend this book from the age of 10 and older. That is why this is my favourite book.

                

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Victoria I love the book princess and the foal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow no now I know that you love horses and what a great story
    Maia

    ReplyDelete