Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Bella's birthday party

On Saturday I went to by friend Bella's sleepover party. We did lots of thing. we did tie-dye, pinyata that we made, watched movies had a midnight feast, stayed up to 2.30 and had 3 hours sleep, pancakes, made Sundays, deers inside a balloon, pizza and heaps more. Here are some photos.

Us tie-dying.

Us doing silly dances.

Us outside the big Christmas tree on Sunday morning.

 Us making our Sundays. YUM!

I hope you enjoyed my post. Please leave a comment.



Displaying IMG_8782.JPG
Displaying IMG_8782.JPG
Displaying IMG_8782.JPG
Displaying IMG_8782.JPG
Displaying IMG_8782.JPG

24 comments:

  1. I loved that post because it was very detailed. I'm sure we all had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love! your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a good party I hope you had fun! I think your blog is a blog that opens my mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like heaps of fun and the pictures a nice clear
    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but it was Fiona Bella's mum who took the photos.

      Victoria

      Delete
  5. looks like fun victora

    ReplyDelete
  6. It Looks like you had a good weekend victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes I did have a great weekend.

      VICTORIA

      Delete
  7. that looks like a awesome party girls i am glad you had a good time at bellas birthday party happy birthday bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome looks like you had a lode fun happy birthday Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love the photos and how you added detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW i love the photo and the details

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks like fun amasing i love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Victoria looks like you had an awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow it looks like a really cool and fun sleep over party and I love the photos victoria

    ReplyDelete
  14. you must of had heaps of fun looked liked a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  15. it looks like you had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Victoria looks like you had so much fun there at Bella's birthday party. I wish I was at Bella's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! Victoria looks like you had so much fun there at Bella's birthday party. I wish I was at Bella's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW that must of been your best weekend ever

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW that must of been your best weekend ever

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW??? LOOK LIKE YOU GIRLS HAD A GREAT TIME

    ReplyDelete