Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Scene Description

This week for literacy I was doing Scene Description with Mrs Love. We had to chose a photo of a scene that we liked. This is the success criteria.
Success Criteria

  • Has strong adjectives
  • Different sentence beginnings
  • Different sentence lengths
  • A simile and/or alliteration
  • Has an introduction, body and conclusion
  • Thoughtful word choices
  • Use a topic sentence in paragraph

This is my writing.

Scene Description Victoria




WOW, I could not believe my eyes! I was standing in front of the most beautiful lake ever. Drifting across the water, I see the most glorious swan ever swimming under the frosty white trees. Behind the swan I could see a little water fountain in the lake. Heaps of frosty white trees were covering the lake. The lake looked as cold as snow. There is heaps of layers of freezing white frost covering the tree trunks. I could see the morning sun was rising it’s way up into the sky.    



This is a word art about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment