Monday, September 7, 2015

Art Exhibition

This is my art that we were doing this week. The art is for our schools art expiation. We had to do something that relates to me. I chose a horse because they are my favourite animal and I have 2 horses. This is my art plan. 

This is the art that was my inspiration.


Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
  • Green paint
  • White paint
  • White cotton
  • Blackish gray paint
  • Pencil
  • Rubber

Write a list of steps to take.
  1. I will paint the bottom of the paper green then let it dry
  2. Then you will sketch the horse on the grass
  3. When you like you drawing you can paint the horse white
  4. Then with your blackish gray paint go other something that need to be darker
  5. Then put the white cotton on the painting for the mane and tail
  6. And leave to dry

                                                 This my art.
-This is a close up.
This is a word art about my art, hope you like it.

This is a good photo of my art.




4 comments:

  1. Wow Victoria. That horse looks amazing, I also love the word art and I can tell you put a lot of effort into it because that looks fabulous. If I could buy your art I defiantly would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Tori. I think you art it really cool. The colours are are really nice you are a great artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I think it is AWESOME you did a horse word art as well is adding the photos of your horse art!

      Delete
  3. Looks very cool.....you have put a lot of thought into it.....love it

    ReplyDelete