Monday, July 27, 2015

Holiday post.

My holidays.

Hi I hope you all had a great holiday. This is my holiday. On Monday I went tenpin bowling with my mum and my little sister Rebekah. Mum won and I came second and Rebekah came last. After tenpin bowling my dad took me and my little sister Rebekah to see the movie Minions. 


On Tuesday I went to mini golf and tenpin bowling with my dad. Dad won tenpin bowling and mini golf. But I still had fun at tenpin bowling and mini golf.


On Wednesday I went out for dinner with my mum and some friends. We went to Off The Track for dinner. I had fish and chips from the kids menu. For desert I had a Spider with lemonade for the fizzy with the Spider.

On Monday mum took me and Rebekah to the movie inside out at Cinema Gold. I had some pop-corn and a fizzy drink.


On Friday In went to two farms.

On Sunday I went tenpin bowling with my mum my dad and my little sister Rebekah.

 Tenpin bowling.

1 comment:

  1. Did you enjoy your holidays........it was such ashame that you and Rebekah got sick most of them :-)

    ReplyDelete