Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hurricanes Verses The Highlanders.

I chose this to blogging this because I had a great time and I got to stay up very late. I went to the Hurricanes verses Highlanders. I got candy floss and L&P fizzy drink. I went with my Mum called Angela, my Dad called John and my little sister called Rebekah. I got signatures from a some Hurricane players. 
                                          My dad, sister and me.


This is my dad, my sister and me.
My dad, sister and me.
My dad and I. With my sister on the side of the photo.
My dad and I.
This is my mum and I.


4 comments:

  1. What a great game that was! I see you were there nice and early because the crowd was full once the game started. Go the Hurricanes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Looking at these photos are making me cold and I feel like I'm at the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And maybe next time you could say like what was you favourite try of the game or something. Also say what the score is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a rugby fan but you made read and read I want to read more.

    ReplyDelete